2010年1月13日 星期三

problems of the story writing

the 1st edition story problem:
Before that I need to repeat my objective again, (since when thinking about the story, I always forget these point), I want to show that although those people(otaku/ train man) have a special hobby, but they just one of us, nothing special, and I want the others get to know about this people. After clear my mind, I found those problems from my story:
1)Why people need to understand these people, isn't they really important? (I need to explain that they are people nearby, and they are a kind of professional.)
2)If this a story of an otaku's life, is it to direct, and not impress enough? (I need to add some parts that the audiences are in sympathy with me, or make something more special to impress them.)
3)How to show that they are actually not very special?(may be make some comparison.)

沒有留言:

張貼留言